things to do today:
read A History of Western Philosophy by Bertrand Russell
read and hopefully finish The Guermantes Way by Marcel Proust
read articles for Bilingual Ed. class
catch up on Spanish Lit. (my teacher was sick last class, so I have to go over all the notes she sent us.)
make Turkish flash cards
do yoga
start of my Spanish composition
and of course, do the tedious assignments for Spanish and Turkish
we'll see if all that happens. Although the first two and the yoga is nothing more than for my personal pleasure, I hope to accomplish this all. I also need to brush my teeth a lot.
Last night I biked all the way to SE to attend Joanne's 'Harvest Party' where I just drank wine and hot cider and watch people carve pumpkins. we ended the night by drink coffee and eating dark chocolate. it was pretty tasty but I strictly avoid much of the coffee out of pure fear that I would not sleep. I biked home and a cop scared me to death by telling me via intercom that I needed a red light. Thanks officer, you almost made me lose focus on my biking, fall over and die.
nostalgia of new york and berlin always make my day, I wish I could be either there or there during this time of year. ahhhh....
No comments:
Post a Comment