Sunday, October 18, 2009

will ich ersticken an deinen süssen brüsten

So I have had the most difficult week these past couple of days, as of Tuesday I was really nauseated (no, not nauseous. things make you nauseous) anyway, I just had an awful stomach ache and a bad migraine. I thought I was hungry, low blood sugar or something... but by the near end of the day I was unsure if I was going to make it, I felt like I was going to faint. I did make it to my house after nearly feeling this way all day, I threw myself on my bed in hopes of a just passing out. My heart was just racing too much though, I was stressed because I had a lot of homework to do! anyway, I ended up throwing up. three times. It was brutal and in all seriousness I haven't even remotely figured out why. I have thrown up due to just being motion sick and sleep deprived... and so I guess that's why. I was able to finally get to sleep. I got up and wrote my paper which I am sure is very very crummy, but I needed to turn something in. Thankfully my teacher accepted my paper via email. after that I went to sleep for a long time.

then I woke up at 7:45, feeling a lot better. Ready to indulge myself in these guys:


Photobucket


Yes, KMFDM is awesome. still in fact. Okay yes, they played at a very small venue and have maybe lost some of their edge. but it was still a really good show. It was just bizarre seeing a band like that play at the Wonder Ballroom. It's relatively small. about half the size of the Crystal, and the stage is really really small. Most industrial bands I have seen have a lot of lights/back drop effects/etc to add to their show. thank god no smoke! So yeah, kmfdm didn't really have that... they played a rather short set only ranging from 10:15- 11:45. Playing mostly stuff from their new album Blitz which I am not to fond of, but they did play the title track from their previous album Hau Rock which I loved. Along with Light, Drug Against War, and they ended with the ever perfect song Godlike. It was a good show, the place was only half full. Apparently Sasha refused to play the roseland ever again... although it's hard for me to imagine more and more industrial shows at the wonder, it is a better option... plus... it's closer to me! Biking there is beyond easy. Skinny puppy will play there soon!

Anyway, I was still tired after the show and ended up going to sleep nearly all night instead of studying. So the next day I went to class at 7:20 and got their right about the time class started... every time I sleep too much I get nasty migranes. I am not sure why... but I got one, in which I probably did awful on this quiz. I didn't get ride of my headache until I finally drank some, little, coffee.

anyway, those couple of days were difficult. but I made it and have done a lot of sleeping, actually sleeping and not oversleeping. I also cut off all my hair.

No comments: